HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), was an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska[clarification needed], and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), designed and built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT).
Its purpose was to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. The HAARP program operated a major sub-arctic facility, named the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force-owned site near Gakona, Alaska.
- Triangulation — Wikipedia
- Mobile Phone Tracking — Wikipedia
- Wireless Triangulation — Wikipedia
- HAARP — Wikipedia
- How to Triangulate a Cell Phone — eHow
Internet Cross-Reference Searches
- Is warrantless Tracking of Cell Tower Data unconstitutional? — The BLAZE (2012-04-02)
This page is still under construction !
Please bookmark it and return at a later stage, to see more information, here.
THANK YOU for your visit.