The National Association for Children and Safe Technology (NACST) is a parent based organization dedicated to safeguarding children's
health and well being.
Knowledge is the Key to making Informed Decisions for your Family!
Info on the following Topics:
- Wi-Fi In Classroom Liability Notice Served To New York School District (29 March 2016)
- Fullerton, California - Parent Addresses the FJUHSD Trustees On Wireless Radiation (2/9/2016)
- Learn more about 21st Century Education Reform.
- NACST's Turn It Off 4 Kids Initiative — Sign the Petition
- 10 Reasons Why Children Under the Age of 12 Should Not Use Handheld Devices
- See more Articles