Wireless Charging and Inductive Charging are causing electromagnetic fields in the immediate environment and might be harmful to humans, animals and plants.
The effectivity of that process also is off target from the actual directly connected charging, and wastes
energy in the process! Energy which could have been utilized much better and without the added health
effects as it the case with inductive charging, as it pollutes the immediate area - depending on the
frequencies used and the energy that is actually transferred.
- Inductive Charging — Wikipedia
- Wireless Charging — Wikipedia
- WiTricity — Wikipedia
- Daimler announces Plans for B-Class E-Cell Plug-in Hybrid with Inductive Charging (2011-12-O6)
- Wireless Car Charging could be here as soon as 2013 from Companies including Evatran, WiTricity, and HaloIPT (2011-12-15)
- Germany Testing Wireless Charging for Electric Buses (2013-O3-29)