DVB-T and DVB-T2 is not safe either !!
Digital Video Broadcast - Terrestrial (DVB-T / DVB-T2)
… is not like the analogue TV Technology it is replacing.
This new technology is far superior to the analogue technology, as it caters for the High Definition (HD) Video Format of up to 1920x1080 pixels and beyond, especially the newer DVB-T2 Standard.
However (this) new technology is far more advanced, it is not all GOLD that shines, as the first drawbacks are already noticeable in varies countries overseas where this technology is already in use for some years.
People are getting sick of the radiation, as these signals are now much more concentrated then they used to be ever before.
One would be able to compare this type of radiation coming to wards us all with high technology warfare, which is making use of machine gun fire and cluster bombs at the same times, compared to the old analogue technology where they still used front loaders.
So, for the body's cells it is now by far more difficult to escape the shells and shrapnel of the 'battlefield'.
This is why this technology is so dangerous.
- But yet again this Technology is just forced down our throat, packaged and wrapped up very nicely - whether we like it or not! Then Government speaks of being a Democracy !
This Technology was implemented without any PRE-MARKET SAFETY TESTING as was the case with most if not all Wireless Communication Technologies !
Satellite TV technology (Digital Video Broadcast - Satellite, DVB-S and DVB-S2), does not have that impact, as the Microwave radiation is much weaker and you would actually need a parabolic dish, to concentrate and focus the radiation to actually utilize it effectively.
- Warning Against Adverse Health Effects from the Operation of Digital Broadcast Television Stations (DVB‐T)
- Understanding the Signal Structure in DVB-T Signals for Passive Radar Detection — Princeton University
- Open Letter To the President of the United States of America, To the Citizens of the United States of America, To the Members of the House of Representatives, To the Members of the Senate
— Bamberg, February 12, 2009 (By Dr. Cornelia Waldmann-Selsam, Dr. Christine Aschermann, and Dr. Markus Kern)
- Health Effects of DVB-T
- DVB-T Health Impact
- DTT Health Impact
- DTTV Health Impact
- DigitalTV Health Impact
- Please COMPARE Wave Forms of Transmissions !!
Internet Cross-Reference Searches:
< In preparation >
Included page "incl:underconstruction-pic" does not exist (create it now)